Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hanami Party 2012

Misato and I rode our bicycles out to this road that has 600 cherry blossom trees lining the road near the Honda Engineering facilities. It was really nice seeing all the trees, and there is a park with food vendors of course. I prefer the Hachimanyama park in Utsunomiya though, more food vendors, and more peaceful with no traffic.

The next weekend I took a nice motorcycle ride to Mt. Tsukuba, if anyone lives nearby or happens to read this that is looking for motorcycle routes I highly recommend this. Beautiful windy road and as I was riding through the cherry blossoms were still out and falling pedals surrounding me when I was cruising through. Really nice peaceful ride. There are a lot of other people other doing the same thing, with motorcycles or rally cars cruising through the curves.

This photo doesnt really do the ride justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment