Monday, February 15, 2010

Nikko and Valentines Day


I bought bike for getting around town on saturday, its a POS, but I think it will work for commuting. Another Boeing coworker, Josh, showed up beginning of February so he rented a car and took his wife, Jessica, and I up to this famous shrine in a town called Nikko. The dragon man is an awesome artist. I will have to go back and get him to create one for me. He does the whole body of the dragon with only 1 brush and 1 continuous stroke. It was pretty amazing. I bought some nice sake that I will have to drink later. Valentines day was pretty awesome my friend Misato took me to the furniture store and I was able to get a couch and dining room table. I went out earlier in the day and bought us a strawberry tart thing for a treat later and bought Misato some flowers. Valentines is really supposed to be where women give men gifts and then there is a womens day in March, but I figured Im American so i can keep it my way. Misato and I went out to dinner then went back to my place for desert and she gave me some home made chocolates. They were delicious! Check out picasa for the pics of Nikko and the dragon man.
From Nikko 2/13/10

No comments:

Post a Comment