Friday, January 29, 2010

Utsunomiya-shi


Walked around Utsunomiya and took a bunch of pictures when I was still staying in the hotel, trying to work out some settings on my camera, but I think I got a few good ones. This photo was my favorite though. This gyoza restaurant is pretty good, and they use these big steamers outside for the steamed buns like in chinese food restaurants. The picture of the building with big eyes on top is a main department store right outside the train station, I thought that was funny. There is a main shrine here in the city that has a ton of stairs to climb up to it, but the best part is that there is a topless hostess bar about 1 block south. I tried to show that in the pictures, and they are in order so look at the group of shrine stair pictures, the last one with the red donation box, then the next picture is looking down the street away from the shrine and above the blue car there is a sign with 2 girls faces, that is the hostess bar. in picture number ... where the Big Echo is on my right looking towards the shrine again, the hostess bar is just out of the frame on my right. Then there are these huts near the shrine that only seat about 8 people max, but they have awesome food, sushi, gyoza, yakitori, and booze. Click on the picture below and it will take you to the picasa site.
Utsunomiya 1/29/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment